Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sports World Here I Come

-->


Welcome to my Cyber spot, but beware, as this page will come with lots of passion when it comes to Philadelphia sports. Here you will experience the sports world through my eyes. Although I love my Philly sports I will be as critical, objective, and as neutral as I can to give the best insights, analysis, and updates. You will agree with me many times, and others you will be dead against what I have to say. I welcome all to comment, debate, and let’s rant.

A little about me, I am 33 years old, born and raised in the City of Brotherly Love “Philadelphia.” Yes Dallas Sucks and so do the NY Giants. I currently attend Full Sail University and I am 11 months away from my BS in Sports Marketing and Media. I am a total sports nut, but my passion lies with Philly Sports. I am not a big college guy, so you will rarely see anything on college sports.  I moved to Jacksonville Florida in December of 2011 and well I am getting my taste of SEC sports here, so maybe I will gain some more knowledge on College sports, but still work in progress.

My goal is to make my name known through out the sports world. I want to be a presence and a playmaker in the sports business and media industry. Remember David Berrios, as I will make my mark. I will work as hard as I need to so that my dream will become reality. Watch out Sports World Here I Come.  Lets Go Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, and 76ers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment